Tuesday, April 30, 2013

About Patti McAleenan

Here are some "fun facts" about me...
  • When I was 17 I had a job as a receptionist. One Saturday, I called in sick so I could do a craft show. During the craft show I looked up at a customer at my table and it was my boss. Yikes!! Well needless to say, I did not have a job on Monday.
  • In early 1980, I was in the hospital after a car accident for 28 days with a back injury. My family brought garbage bags to the hospital filled with Styrofoam balls, chenille bumps, wiggle eyes, etc. There I created little bunny rabbits and sold them from my hospital bed. I had lasagna pans filled with these bunnies. People came from all over the hospital to purchase my bunnies. I made a profit of over $700 right from my hospital bed.
  • I lived in Anchorage, Alaska for 10 years
  • I met my husband on the Internet. I was in New Jersey and he was in Anchorage, Alaska.
  • I won over 10 first place blue ribbons for my artwork at the Alaska State Fair.
  • I used to paint with celery and broccoli on decorative surfaces on TV shows.
  • I appeared on live TV that needed a hot iron and the iron never got hot. Did a lot of talking and no one knew the difference.
  • I always sees the glass half full.
  • I love coloring outside the lines.
  • As a child, I thought Elmer’s glue tasted good.
What about you? What are some fun facts about you?

Please share in the comments area below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...