Sunday, May 12, 2013

addiQuick News

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to announce we are getting closer to the launch of the addiQuick here in North America!

The US distributor has notified me that they have received a shipment of samples to test and all were perfect.  They are now waiting for the second shipment for review and testing.  Once this shipment is tested and everything is still good, these addi's will be shipped and processed through customs and the addiQuick will be on there way to Dream Felt!

Can you believe it?  It is almost here!  Although we still do not have the exact date, I will tell you we are closer than we have ever been. Once I have word that the addiQuicks are en-route to Dream Felt's Studio, I will then send out the announcement.


Watch the addiQuick in action...



Video by Clare Lepetit





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...